This is such a "Vance" face. Vance is such a happy, active, loving, and hilarious boy. He always makes us laugh every day. I love him for the gift of God that he is to me. I have so enjoyed watching him grow (and grow) over the last 8 years. He loves his brothers, food (obviously), legos, riding his dirtbike and camping, being with his friends, riding his bicycle, and Pokemon. Hear, my son your father's instruction; and do not forsake your mother's teaching. -Proverbs 1:8
Monday, April 6, 2009
Vance turns 8!!!!
8 years ago today, my "baby" was born. My youngest son Vance entered the world April 6, 2001, and has brought us so much joy ever since!
This is such a "Vance" face. Vance is such a happy, active, loving, and hilarious boy. He always makes us laugh every day. I love him for the gift of God that he is to me. I have so enjoyed watching him grow (and grow) over the last 8 years. He loves his brothers, food (obviously), legos, riding his dirtbike and camping, being with his friends, riding his bicycle, and Pokemon.
This is such a "Vance" face. Vance is such a happy, active, loving, and hilarious boy. He always makes us laugh every day. I love him for the gift of God that he is to me. I have so enjoyed watching him grow (and grow) over the last 8 years. He loves his brothers, food (obviously), legos, riding his dirtbike and camping, being with his friends, riding his bicycle, and Pokemon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy birthday FUZZY!!!!
thank you mommy from fuzzy
Post a Comment