Last night I made the boys a nifty treat that they all LOVED! I wish my camera was working so I could have a picture, but I had to send it in for warrantied repair ):
I had made chocolate chip cookies the other night (thanks to my niece, Emma's delicious recipe). We also had some ice cream in the freezer, so what fun to make some yummy ice cream sandwiches. It was easy: Just scoop some ice cream onto the bottom cookie, smash it down with another cookie, and add some sprinkles around the ice cream edges and press them in a bit. VOILA! I only wish I could have eaten one, but I think I was happy to forego the 500+ calorie treat. You can even make them ahead and freeze them individually wrapped in plastic for a fun dessert all ready to serve your guests. With summer coming, I will definitely keep some of these on hand for a refreshing treat. Not exactly a healthy one, but hey, you gotta live a little sometimes!
No comments:
Post a Comment