Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Hubby!!

Today is the day my husband catches up to my age, once again. I am exactly 2 months and 11 days his elder (well, one more day this year), and during this 2 month and 11 day period he makes that fact known to me! But today he is now as old as I am and the teasing stops!

Dear Dave:

Happy Birthday to the husband of my youth. I still like to think I am still in that "youth" category, but that's another story. It has been a blessing to celebrate 16 birthdays thus far with you, and I pray that God will grant us many more to come! You are my love, my life, and my best friend. It is such a privilege to be your wife, to serve you and take care of your home and our children. I love you with all of my heart and hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Tonight we are going out on a "date" for dinner and some fun...It's a surprise, so I can't say what it is yet in case Dave might, for some odd reason, be reading this from work.

No comments: