It has been bee-yoo-tee-full weather here in Santa Clarita the last couple of days. Yesterday afternoon we took the boys over to the park and flew the new kite we bought them from Sam's Club. The wind was perfectly conducive to flying and the sun was shining. Ahhh....but still I am fixed in soup-weather mode. I'm not quite ready to give up my cold weather food just yet.
Yesterday I tried a copycat recipe for the Pasta e Fagioli Soup they serve at Olive Garden. It was SO good, so healthy, and so easy. You can find the recipe right here. Give it a try, you will not regret it! I used lean ground turkey in place of the beef.
Last weekend, Dave made a grind rail for Luke and also added a rock climbing wall onto the play structure he started for them. The boys have been outside every day enjoying it! Gotta love Cali weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment