OK, before you panic, one of my boys did not have another accident. This evening I got a call from my sister, saying that my dad was in the hospital. His lower leg and ankle were severely swollen, and he became concerned enough to visit his doctor. The doctor immediately admitted him into the ER, with the concern that he may have a blood clot. So Karen, Emma, and I headed down to Glendale Memorial to be with my dad as they ran tests to find out the problem. I was scheduled to go out to dinner with a few ladies from my homeschool group before our monthly meeting, but God had another plan for me this evening!
As we were arriving, the CAT scan results came back that there were no blood clots! So they said everything was fine, and he could go home, elevate his leg, and try to stay out of the heat. So we visited with my dad for a while, and then went home! All is well. Thanks be to God for every good gift. My dad was very thankful for our visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment