OK, Facebook has totally changed my life!!!! If you don't know what Facebook is, it is a social network that is totally free in which you can "invite" people to be your friends and interact with them. Your own personal Facebook page can be totally private, only viewable by those you invite. And you can search the database and find all your old school friends, etc. Because of Facebook, I am now back in touch with several people from my youth whom I had lost contact with and always wondered where their were. In fact, this week I am having an old high school friend over for dinner. I am so excited.
So here's my plug for Facebook, people. If you are reading this, you probably know me personally. So get on Facebook if you haven't already!!!! And invite me to be your friend. It is such a great way to keep connected with your friends without any intrusion on their daily life. It's fun, and it's free, so why not???? Now go sign up.....GO......!!!
1 comment:
mmmmm....I LOVE facebook =)
Post a Comment