I have totally learned to not be so "freaky" about bugs having three sons. OK, I haven't learned. Check out these videos to see what happened in our home this morning.
Let me give you a backdrop. Last night as we were letting our dinner guest out the door, a praying mantis flew in and landed on my SHIRT! I tried to remain calm as Dave took it off of me. Inside I was panicking, but I was OK. We put it in a jar for the boys to see when they got up in the morning. I wanted to take a picture of Vance holding "Prayster" (the name they gave him), so we let him out of the jar. What followed was a scene of widespread panic when he jumped out of Vance's hand. There are three separate videos, as I had to stop the camera due to my own "bug issues". As we are all trying to locate the escapee, all the while it is on Luke's back and he doesn't know it. In the first clip, you can clearly see him climbing up Luke's back. It's hilarious....And then in the 2nd clip, he is on his arm. Ewwwwwwww!!!!
So here it is: Raw, uncensored life with three boys: (You may want to pause the playlist down at the bottom so you can hear the video better)!
1 comment:
That second video is CLEARLY America's Funniest Home Video material... I laughed SO hard!
Post a Comment