13 years of marriage today!Today I have been married to the love of my life for 13 years! I honestly can't believe it has been that long already. Technically, we have been together for almost 16 years if you count the time we were dating. It has been such an adventure, and we have both changed so much in so many ways. Had it not been for God's saving grace in our lives, we probably would be in a much different place than we are now. A lot has happened- 3 children, a house, 3 cats, 2 rats, and a frog...lots of camping trips and dirt bike riding, house projects, homeschooling, serving at Grace Church, learning God's word more and more and growing in our relationship with Christ, good, bad, easy, hard, tears, laughter, and all that life brings. I am so thankful to be blessed with a husband to share my life with.
I look forward to many more years with Dave, and can't even imagine that I might be able to love him any more than I do today. My heart is so full already.
P.S. Click here to see some nostalgic pics of our wedding day.
No comments:
Post a Comment