Saturday, May 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Lorrie!!!

Today is Lorrie, my Mother-in-law's birthday! She is so dear to me, and I am so thankful to have her in my life. I would not trade her for anything, as her worth is far more than rubies or gold to me. Here she is with my darling little niece, Sophia, who just turned one recently. She is walking everywhere!

We celebrated Lorrie's birthday by having Dave's family up here for dinner tonight. We also celebrated Tim's birthday (one of Dave's brothers), as he turns 29 tomorrow. His other brothers couldn't make it up, unfortunately, but Lorrie's brother Gary was able to join us, which was nice. Austin entertained him with magic tricks (he loves a new victim.....eh-hem, I mean audience).

The boys had fun playing with their cousin, and playing the Wii with Uncle Timmy and Papa Dan.

It was a very nice evening. Happy Birthday Lorrie! I hope you had a great day today! We all love you with all our hearts.

1 comment:

Grandma Lorrie said...

Thank you so much for having us over!! We had a wonderful time with the boys (even if it was just 1/2 of them) and grandkids. A few of my co-workers had asked me if I was doing anything special for my birthday and I told them that my fantastic daughter-in-law was making a birthday dinner for 2 of my sons and myself and there was no night out anywhere else in the world that could come close to the time spent with all of us together.