Hear, my son your father's instruction; and do not forsake your mother's teaching. -Proverbs 1:8
Monday, May 26, 2008
The excitement is mounting....
We are leaving for Yosemite, my absolute favorite place to go, in 1 day!!!! This will be our third year in a row, and I can honestly say it is my favorite vacation destination. Hiking, biking, eating our meals outside amongst majestic trees, awe-inspiring mountains, and the sounds of rushing streams. The smell of a fire, the spray on my face from beautiful waterfalls, the mosquitos...Well, OK, I don't care for them too much. Seriously, though, just enjoying this place with my family and friends always brings me home in awe of our Creator who would bestow these gracious gifts of beauty to me. In the meantime, shopping has been done, food has been cooked, games and bikes have been packed, and the RV and car are shiny clean. All I need to do is laundry and pack up the clothes, and we are ready! More to come.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment