
I thought I should probably begin by telling a lit bit about where our family is in life right now. Dave and I are in our early thirties (I can say that for one more year)!!! Austin is 9 1/2, Luke is 7 3/4, and Vance is 5 3/4. Dave has been working for Technifex, Inc., a special effects company in Valencia, for about 11 years now. I have been a homemaker since two weeks before Austin was born. We live in our wonderful house here in Saugus that we have owned since 2000. We have been homeschooling the boys since Austin started Kindergarten. We now belong to Lighthouse Christian Academy, who handles our records, and with whom we can participate in fun classes, field trips, sports, etc. The boys have already enjoyed kickball, soccer, and trips to such places as The Hollywood Bowl, the United States Post Office, and the Ralph's Market. The boys really enjoyed dissecting owl pellets as well. Who would have thought that you could find the whole skeleton of a bird and a rodent inside a little ball of fluff that the owl regurgitated!!!!
Well, I hope to soon profile each person in the family, so I can remember each person's current interests and personality. More coming up.....
Well, I hope to soon profile each person in the family, so I can remember each person's current interests and personality. More coming up.....
No comments:
Post a Comment