We just got back from a wonderful weekend away in beautiful California City. For those of you who think the words "beautiful" and "California City" should not coexist together, you are sadly mistaken. I think I witnessed the most beautiful sunsets, and it was incredible to watch the moon rise over the horizon into the starry sky. Sunrises and sunsets are really quite spectacular in the desert, and I love the big sky and all the stars. Our Creator is so creative!
It is so exciting for me to watch my boys enjoy the sport of dirtbiking like their Daddy has for many years. What a great thing for them to experience together, and such a "boy thing" too. I mean, what boy wouldn't like dirt, motorcycles, and soda? Pretty much sums up our trip.
Anyways, we had a great time with some great friends. Magnum loved his first camping trip, and was a great camping dog. Summer on the other hand.....I think we will leave her home next time!
Here is a video my friend's son filmed while we were there of the kids riding. See if you can spot Luke's "no-footer". Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment