
I have so many posts I need to put up from the last few weeks, but today I wanted to blog on something special! Today Dave and I are celebrating our 15 year wedding anniversary! I SO wish I could scan in our wedding picture, but the computer attached to my scanner is not working, and I'm too inept to hook it up to this one.

In some ways, I cannot believe 15 years have gone by. In 15 years, there have been births, illnesses, deaths, moves, job changes, joys, difficulties, excitement, disappointments, and the list goes on. In 15 years, there has been growth and there have been setbacks. But one thing is the same: God has faithfully and continually worked in our lives through it all. Even our love for one another as husband and wife hasn't stayed the same. It has grown. I love Dave more today than yesterday, and I can't even compare how I love him today to how I loved him on our wedding day. All the things we have experienced as husband and wife have only taught us to love each other more, and taught us to love each other like God wants us to love each other.

I am so blessed to be Dave's wife. He is the man God chose for me, and he is the father God chose for our children. It is my desire to love Dave, serve him, and honor him for the rest of the days we have together, through whatever God in His sovereignty decides to do with our lives. I am thankful, and I prayerfully look forward to our future, as God directs our every step as we live our lives and in our marriage to honor and glorify God!
No comments:
Post a Comment