Poor crushed tailpipe.
Smashed up front fairing.
Side profile of the way the bike used to look before Dave changed it around a bit. Focus your attention on the whole stock front fairing/headlight setup, if you will.
Front windshield and gauge setup, before.
Voila! New and improved cafe style, custom made front section! Dave has long wanted the round headlight in lieu of the whole fairing with the built in headlight and windshield. So he custom mounted the headlight, figuring out a way to contain all of the wires that run from the gauge package, etc.
As you can see, he made a special mount for the gauges. He fabricated the metal piece which goes just below the gauges, adding in adorable little colored indicator lights. Aren't they so cute? Can't say that's the way he'd describe them, but that's just the way I feel about them. Cute little blinky lights in different colors!
As you can see, the front section has a whole new look now! Now more side fairings, front fairing with headlight, or windshield. I guess that means more bugs in his teeth. Really, I jest.
No comments:
Post a Comment