Me: "So, Vance, do you have any ideas about how to save money?"
Vance: "Yes, don't spend it. And put it in the bank. It adds up."
There you have it folks....wisdom from my 8 year old. Apparently it really is that simple!
But seriously, folks, I do have a tip for this week:
Thrifty Tip Tuesday Tip of the Week:
Gourmet iced tea at home for a fraction of the cost of Starbucks.
Do any of you order the green tea at Starbucks? Over the last year or so, I have really taken a liking to iced green tea. Or hot green tea for that matter. And when I would have Starbucks gift cards, sometimes in the summer I would order an iced green tea. I really LOVE their green tea. It is infused with lemongrass and mint, and it's just so delicious. I inquired one day as to the brand of tea they use, and found out it was TAZO. I'm sure most of you are familiar with the TAZO brand of teas. The green tea Starbucks uses is Tazo's Zen. Well, I think they charge about $4 for a grande iced green tea.

Here comes the tip. Are you ready for it? Can you handle the truth? Walmart carries the TAZO line of teas in a box of 20 teabags for, get this, $3.57. That's right, 20 grande iced teas in the comfort of your own home for the price of 1 at
1 comment:
Here's a thrifty tip Tuesday for YOU:
Split a Scoe's special at Roscoe's with your sister for under $11 for lunch!!!
I loved my sister time today!
Post a Comment