Just look at that smile. This boy truly makes my heart smile.
He can ride a mean skateboard, dirtbike, and whatever other things he sets his mind on. I love his sensitive and tender nature, his willingness to be corrected, his amazingly pliable heart, his generosity towards others, and how much he learns and matures every day. I love his energy, his gusto, his ability to irritate his brothers (and do it so well), and his amazing physical abilities. I truly miss the chubby little happy baby that he was, but am so enjoying the amazing young man he is turning into, by God's grace. Dear Luke, my favorite middlest boy: I love you more with each passing day. I love being your Mom. It is my honor and privilege to train you, teach you, guide you, love you, and pray for you each day. I am proud of the character you are developing, and pray you will learn to love the Lord with all your heart and follow Him all the days of your life. Have a great 1oth birthday, and have fun being 10!!!
1 comment:
my brothers 10th birthday from vance
Post a Comment