Last weekend, my Dad took Vance on a very special trip. He has taken all of his grandkids on special one-on-one getaways, and this time it was finally Vance's turn. He had been patiently waiting, and his day finally arrived a week ago last Sunday.
Together, they drove down to San Diego and stayed with some old friends of my parents, the Blooms. Monday he was off to the San Diego Zoo for the entire day, and then Tuesday to Sea World! It was a fun-filled two-day extravaganza any 7 year old would adore. Wednesday he returned home, with goodies and gifts in hand from his time with Papa.
He had a blast, from what I heard, and had fun exploring all the animals, rides, eating, swimming at "Auntie Lois's" house, etc. etc. I'm sure it will be a time he will not soon forget.
I hope to post some pics that my Dad took shortly. In the meantime, stay tuned for a Summer 2008 Summary of Events!
No comments:
Post a Comment