My sister, Karen has tagged me. I was wondering when the day would finally come! I need to reveal 6 unremarkable quirks about myself. So here they are (in no particular order)!
1) I absolutely HAVE to tie my hair back in a bun or ponytail before I go to sleep. I cannot stand my long hair wild and free while I sleep.
2) Speaking of sleep, I am not a good sleeper and never have been. I am an extremely light sleeper, and anything wakes me. To sleep all night long without interruption is my lifelong dream.
3) I have a secret love of macaroni and cheese of any kind. I even like the kind in the box, and have even been known by my family to eat.....Easy mac.
4) I can't leave the house unless the bed is made. I will shrivel up and die.
5) I eat a breakfast sandwich every Sunday morning on the way to church without fail.
6) I can't stand tomatoes. Although every day I wish I loved them.
Now I have to find 6 bloggers to tag. I will tag Austin, Luke, Vance (well that's three already-yippee!), Kim, Georgina, and Drew.
Here are the rules:
* Link the person who tagged you
* Mention the rules in your blog.
* Tell about six unremarkable quirks of yours.
* Tag six bloggers by linking them. (They shall be "it")
No comments:
Post a Comment