Let it be known today that my son, Luke can now be called "Mr. Miyagi" from here on out. He has the amazing ability to kill a fly with his bare hands, every time, and the first time. It truly is a sight to behold. He doesn't even need the chopsticks. I can chase the buggers around the house for hours on end, swatting them numerous times an hour and missing. I could have just asked Luke, whom, with a single smack of the bare hand, can disable a fly and mortally wound it. Then he just picks it up by the wing and throws it in the potty. No problem. With this being prime fly season around here, it seems there are always about 4-5 flying around. So Luke is a particularly helpful boy around here these days! I should pay him for each one he kills.I just thought I would share this special talent of his, in case any of you mothers of girls need a good shrill, or any of you other boy moms a laugh and an "oh yes, I understand." Wax on...wax off...
1 comment:
Send him on over!
Post a Comment