Saturday, July 28, 2007

"Dirty Jobs", and Red Sunsets


I'm going to go watch "Dirty Jobs", Vance proclaims.

Thinking he was speaking of the TV show, Dave is confused to find him pulling up a folding chair next to his truck that he is repairing. "What are you doing?"

"I'm watching Dirty Jobs!"

I guess Dave with grease up his arms working on his truck qualifies as a "Dirty Job!"

Another day, one of the boys pointed out a beautiful red and pink sky as we were driving in the car and the sun was setting. Luke asked, "How does it get that color", to which Vance immediately responds, "It's the sun reflecting off the clouds!" DUH.......!! The youngest educating the rest.

Thanks for entertaining us so much, Vance. You are such a funny boy! By the way, do you dig his new buzz cut? We cut off his "cuh-rols"! Indeed they will grow back.

No comments: