
You know you're getting old when....Your sister calls to tell you your oldest nephew just passed the driver's test! Yes, that's right, Drew, who turns 16 years old today, just passed the driver's test with flying colors. I guess that means that I am ___ years old! Not telling!!! Just old!
I remember when Drew was just two, sporting his SDSU T-shirt and diaper cover. He was so cute!!! Now he is all grown up, and I honestly don't know where the time has gone. I have enjoyed every minute watching him grow up. He is my boys' hero, without a doubt. He loves playing with them, teasing them, and entertaining them. I am truly grateful to God for the young man he has become. He is truly an amazing person, thoughtful, helpful, giving, and serving. I am sad, in a way, to see him grow up, because before you know it, he'll be married and having children of his own. But at least Karen has grandchildren to look forward to some day!
Congratulations, Drew, on a very excellent passing score on your test! We love you!
I remember when Drew was just two, sporting his SDSU T-shirt and diaper cover. He was so cute!!! Now he is all grown up, and I honestly don't know where the time has gone. I have enjoyed every minute watching him grow up. He is my boys' hero, without a doubt. He loves playing with them, teasing them, and entertaining them. I am truly grateful to God for the young man he has become. He is truly an amazing person, thoughtful, helpful, giving, and serving. I am sad, in a way, to see him grow up, because before you know it, he'll be married and having children of his own. But at least Karen has grandchildren to look forward to some day!
Congratulations, Drew, on a very excellent passing score on your test! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment