My youngest just turned 10. There was a flood in my house last October. That's just too many monumental events for me, I tell ya. For some reason, this birthday for Vance makes me feel old! I really can't fathom that it has been a decade since my 3rd son made his entrance into this world. It has just flown by in the blink of an eye. I am learning to value and appreciate every moment having these sweet boys in our home, because I know it will be gone in a New York minute. Sniff, sniff.
I love my sweet little Fuzzy. His gregarious and entertaining nature makes me laugh every day. He is such a ham, and says the funniest things all the time. I won't embarass him too much at this point if I told you he is a big snuggler. He loves to cozy up to me on the couch with his giant fluffy pillow and blanket. He's my cute, curly topped boy. Yet he's also very rugged and all boy....loves all his Nerf guns (he owns an arsenal), and now he has a new airsoft gun too. In fact, he went out for his first battle today with his Daddy and brothers, and LOVED it. He loves God's little creatures, loves reading about them, and catching them (sometimes to my dismay), and can amaze you with random facts he has learned about them. He is also known for "naming" his belongings. It usually involves just adding a "Y" to the end of it. For instance, his pillow is "Pilly."
Anyways, I just adore this boy, my youngest, my baby. On his birthday, he wanted orange rolls for breakfast, so that's what we had.
He wanted sandwiches for lunch, so that's what we had (sorry, no pic, sandwiches are boring).
He wanted salmon (his favorite food on the planet), twice baked potatoes, and lettuce wedge salad, so guess what? That's what we had!
Finished that off with a SpongeBob cake for dessert.
He will be having a birthday sleepover to celebrate next weekend....I will be sure to post some pics of that. It should be fantastic. Boy parties are so easy....just throw some pizza at them and they are happy. So thankful to have his sweet friends over for a day of fun. In the meantime I leave you with this.
No comments:
Post a Comment