
My latest obsession: Kettle Korn. Yep, you heard me. How can something so simple be so amazing? Ever since I picked up one of those handy little stovetop popcorn cookers at my local Ross (for a steal, by the way), we have been addicted to this simple snack. Even my husband, who does not normally even remotely like kettle korn, now asks me to make this. I found this simple little recipe on one of my favorite recipe sites, Recipezaar, and decided to give it a try. Little did I know that it was going to be so ridiculously delicious. It is far better than microwave popcorn. And if you're fortunate enough to have a Whole Foods or Lassen's near you, you can pick up organic popcorn kernals for about $1-$2 per pound. Give this a try!
Kettle Korn
2/3 cup popcorn kernals
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup oil
salt
Mix all ingredients in a bowl, then pour into popcorn cooker. Cook until you no longer hear popping. Pour into a bowl, and salt generously. Let sit to cool for a couple of minutes. Enjoy!
1 comment:
mmmm... I might make some tonight!
Post a Comment