Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of Homeschool, 2009-2010

Today is the first day of our 8th homeschool year! This year, I have a 7th grader, 5th grader, and 3rd grader! Time flies fast, as it seems like yesterday that Austin was starting Kindergarten. I pray I would be a diligent hard worker this year, teaching and training my boys not just in academics, but the things that truly matter in life- to walk with and fear the Lord. I am so thankful for this privilege and responsibility, and I truly enjoy each day I get to spend with my boys, even when things are difficult. I'm excited for what the coming year holds!



My third grader, Vance sitting at his desk.
Luke, my 5th grader!


Austin, my big 7th grade Junior High student, accomplishing much with his lollipop.



My three crazy monkeys. We truly get all spiffied up for each school day. Ahh. The beauty of homeschooling. I do require them to get dressed and comb their hair!!!!

Three boys, ready for another busy school year!

No comments: