Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Handsome Husband

OK, to most people the following pictures would be something normal. To me, this is the most exciting thing, ever! You see, the last time I saw my husband dressed up like this was my wedding 13 1/2 years ago. Of course, he was wearing a tux, though. The funny thing is, up until now, my husband has had no occasion to warrant owning a suit. We just bought him this handsome suit, and I think he looks phenomenal in it. I was so excited when he put it on today, that I just had to take some pictures. For those of you who know Dave well, the pics will probably excite you, too! To me, it's like one of those makeover shows! He got a fresh haircut and everything!







5 comments:

the e-wife, Karen said...

I'm sorry, but WHO IS THAT PERSON??

He looks great! :-)

Anonymous said...

Aw...I have a cute Uncle!! ow ow!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy said...

Very dapper!! We didn't recognize him!

Grandma Lorrie said...

I have the most handsome son in the world!!