Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Austin turns 15!

I can't believe it, but my oldest just turned 15!  I can't possibly be old enough for that.  Ahem.  But seriously, for those of you who know Austin, he has literally had a smile on his face since birth.  He is such a happy child, I mean man.  This year, he has grown so tall!  He is only a couple inches shy of Dave now!  Crazy.  He just finished his first year of high school as well.  Time flies.

We had a low key day at home, and Austin invited his very good friend Bryan over for a sleepover.  They spent the day doing what 15 year olds do.  Playing video games and his new board game, Settlers of Catan Seafarers.

 We thought this shirt was perfect for him.  Haha.  He loves it!

He wanted a vanilla cake with fresh strawberry filling for dessert.  Dinner was steak, potato salad, and a lettuce wedge salad at his request!

Happy Birthday to my biggest boy!  In just six short months, he will be driving!  Consider that your warning. Heehee!

No comments: