I was having a pretty good afternoon, so I braved a batch of cookies today for Austin's yearbook committee meeting tomorrow. I just thought I'd post the recipe, because they came out amazing. Something a little different, too!
Peanut Butter Nutella Swirl Cookies

- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- Approx. 1/4 cup Nutella
Directions
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Cream together butter, peanut butter, sugars, egg, and vanilla. Gradually add the flour, baking soda and salt. Drizzle Nutella on top of the dough then swirl it through the dough with a butter knife.
- Use cookie scoop to form dough balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for approximately 10-12 minutes or until cookies are just set and barely browning on the edges.
- Cool on cookie sheet for 1 minute and then move to rack to cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment