Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy 70th Birthday Dad!

Do you see this adorable guy? And I don't mean Vance (even though he's adorable too).


This is my dad, and he turns 70 today! You would never know it, since he looks so young and still acts so spunky. So young, he has been mistaken for my sister's husband before. Haha!!!


He takes my boys on all kinds of adventures every year. Last month they went to the Long Beach Grand Prix after an amazing breakfast at The Pantry downtown. Every time he visits us, the boys yell "sugar run" while running out to his car to retrieve the boatload of treats he brings them. Yes, he's that fun.


He's a thougtful, loving, and caring Dad, and a sweet, spoiling, adventuresome Papa to my boys. I am very thankful and blessed.


Tonight, our whole family is celebrating at one of his favorite restaurants in Glendale, and then we are going to my sister's house for a special dessert, something that probably involves bananas, which is his favorite (:


Happy Birthday Daddy! May you be blessed with many more years to come, and good health as well. I love you tremendously.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Suzanne - That was a kind and heart warming message. I am a lucky dad to have two loving daughters, the best sons-in-law and the greatest g-kids in the world!! I love you all very much.
Dad