Wednesday, December 15, 2010

House Pics!!!!


I have been so mean to not post any pics of what has been going on at our house. It took me up until today to finally download the pics from the various places I had taken them to the computer, so now I have some things I can share with you! Of course, just for kicks, I am only posting the before pics. Only pics of demo, destruction, and disaster. If you can't handle it, or you have a sensitive stomach, please refrain from viewing (:





The night of our flood, the Service Master people came with their army of oversized dryers.

Every room got soaked. What you are seeing is the path that was walked on. It was like walking on soaking wet towels.

They immediately ripped out the carpet.

Holes in my kitchen hoping to dry everything out. As you know, we later had to rip out the entire kitchen (:

Master bathroom on the first day of demolition. Most of that mess was by choice, not from the flood!

Looking down the hall after paint.

Pretty much what every room in my house has looked like the entire time!

The way the kitchen looked the day we discovered it would all have to be ripped out!

Other hallway view.

I just thought this was hilarious. It sat here until the hall bathroom floor was completed. It really says "Welcome to my home." I guess it was a rather fitting way to welcome people in light of what was going on inside!!!!

More pics to come.......


No comments: